Join the Atwood Team! Atwood Property Management is a local leader professionally managing more than 150 unique housing communities around Southern Minnesota. Serving the area since 1934, our team of professionals are committed to providing personalized and comprehensive service to our investors, owners and residents.
Atwood Property Management is excited to offer a career opportunity to join our professional team as maintenance technician. Our maintenance staff are responsible for maintaining the condition and appearance while maintaining positive resident relations of all company managed properties. You will diagnose issues and make repairs in areas such as carpentry, paint, drywall, appliance, HVAC, boilers, pool, and some electrical and plumbing. APM is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional growth. We offer a competitive salary along with bonuses, benefit and recognition programs. We utilize technology to handle service requests and a company phone is provided. Individuals should be willing to share on-call with other team member.
- Effectively handle resident service requests and work orders, correcting the situation within 24 hours when possible
- Assess and repair issues including electrical, plumbing, A/C, HVAC, appliances, and interiors
- Ensure all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule
- Maintain accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, service requests, apartment make-ready status, work-in-progress, etc.
- Respond to on-call emergencies
- Stay current on all applicable building codes and safety standards
- Experience as a Maintenance Technician, preferably in residential property management
- Able to perform plumbing, electrical and HVAC repairs, as well as carpentry, painting, and dry-wall repair
- Must be available to handle on-call emergency services on an as-needed basis
- Must have personal, reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license to get to work in order to respond to on-call emergencies, mileage reimbursement provided
- Must have own basic tools.
Please send resume with specific skills noted to: email@example.com